Saturday, November 15, 2014

Awkward Shelf Space

In order for me to keep my sanity during the day, I like things to look nice and be functional.  One space that is always annoying is when someone decides to add a shelf to a space that seems like it can't be used for anything.  Well I found a use for it...  When in doubt, add pink!!

Here is an awkward shelf that is above the toilet in my bathroom.  It is too narrow to add anything useful in a bathroom, like towels.  And toilet paper just looked bad on display.


So, I took all my perfume bottles, found some glass designs, and added it to the self.  (Pink is always my color of choice, so use whatever matches your personality.)  The contrasting shapes add fun variety.  The glass bottles add a bit of elegance... And the best part is, the items displayed are ones I actually use!



No comments:

Post a Comment